Booking conditions Plots
- The reservation can be made directly on our website campinglapineda.com, with availability and online prices with the possibility of paying by credit or debit card Visa or MasterCard with secure server or by bank transfer, and also by telephone.
- The payment to confirm reservations will be:
- Camping Pitch Reservations: From 25% to 50% of the total
- Failure to make payment before the date indicated in the budget or reservation document will result in the cancellation of the reservation.
- Once the corresponding payment has been received, we will confirm your reservation by e-mail. This confirmation constitutes the proof of your reservation and must be presented at Reception on the day of arrival.
- The amount received is considered a payment on account of the total amount of the stay, and will be deducted from the total to be paid from the invoice, once the bank and administration costs have been discounted if it occurs.
- The client who arrives with a reservation of a Camping pitch will have the right to a place of the chosen type, but the Reception reserves the right to assign the pitch number.
Modifications and cancellations
- The reservation confirmation e-mail must be verified, and in case of observing an error, the client must notify the Camping within 48 hours.
- Reservation cancellations must always be communicated in writing (fax 977373081) or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; Indicating the name of the holder of the reservation, number and date of confirmation of the reservation, reserved period and bank details or credit card number (if the payment was made by card) of the holder of the reservation. Returns will be processed with a credit card (if the payment was made by card) or by bank transfer to the account of the holder, after a charge of € 40 for management expenses. In reservations made for the 2023 season, a reduction of € 15 in expenses will be applied.
- Returns and refunds will be made within 2 business days following the date of acceptance and confirmation of the cancellation or refund by crediting the credit card or bank transfer to the account of the holder.
- Cancellations made more than 5 days in advance of the arrival date, will recover 100% of the amount of the reservation.
- The non-occupation of the reserved plot will entail the loss of 100% of the amount paid.
- Any modification during the stay, both in the number of people and in the days reserved, will be communicated immediately at Reception. In any case, the minimum amount to be billed will be for the period of days reserved and / or contracted. No refunds / discounts are offered for incidents of weather, late arrivals or early departures.
- Any change or modification of a confirmed reservation is subject to the payment of 25 euros of management expenses, free of charge during the 2023 season.
The arrival and departure times will be:
- Arrival day: The pitch will be available from 12 noon.
- Departure day: The camping pitch will be left free and in perfect condition before 12 noon. If it is done later, it will involve the payment of an additional day.
- The tourist tax is 0,66 euros per person and night.
- The tax is not included in the camping rate, it will be billed together with the stay in a separate concept and will be paid at the time of formalizing the registration.
- A maximum amount corresponding to seven nights per person is established.
- Persons aged 16 years or less are exempt from the application of this rate.
- Upon arrival, the entire contracted stay will be paid, discounting the part that has been paid for the reservation.
- In accordance with national regulations, cash payments in excess of EUR 1000 are not accepted
- The price per night includes all the people indicated in the reservation confirmation and a single vehicle. Any extra vehicle must pay the corresponding supplement.
- A higher number of people (including children) than indicated as the maximum capacity of each type of plot is not allowed. Children under 10 years old must always be accompanied by a responsible adult in all the Camping facilities, especially in the swimming pools and playground.
- Users and / or people staying at the Campsite must display the corresponding Entry Receipt and / or Identification Card at the request of the Campsite staff or at the access control, and must comply with the Internal Regime Regulations where rights and duties of clients.
- All registered persons must take the additional protection measures necessary to maintain and guarantee their safety and undertake to comply with the hygiene and safety standards that are regulated by Government Authorities.
- The rules of road safety and vehicle traffic signs of the Camping must be respected, the hours of silence at night, the trees and keep the area of the assigned plot clean of waste and collaborate in the reduction and selection of the waste generated using the buckets / recycling containers marked and located at various points in the campsite, aspects aimed at avoiding accidents, promoting coexistence and the environment. General Norms and particular provisions that are exposed to the Reception Office.
- The late checkout (departure at 15 pm), will only be allowed in low season upon payment of the corresponding supplement and authorization from the Reception, except for long weekends and events, depending on availability.
- Dogs or other animals are not allowed from August 1 to 20. Animals must be supervised and always tied and can never be alone. The owner must register and present the required documentation at the Reception. Potentially dangerous breeds are not allowed.
- Playing dangerous sports or games, engaging in illegal activities, consuming prohibited substances, or disturbing other customers is prohibited.
- People who come as visitors must go through reception accompanied by the owner of the reservation, deposit the visitor's documentation and pay the price of the visit at the entrance. Visiting hours are 9am. at 21pm.
- Prices subject to availability and variables according to season and periods of stay.
- The electricity connection is schuko at 220V and the service is conditional on having 12 meters of standardized electrical extension, for a rational use in lighting and electrical appliances with a maximum power of 1.700 W. It is not allowed to manipulate the general boxes of connection and use of stoves or other electrical appliances with a nominal power rating higher than the maximum allowed or without earth connection to avoid cuts and overloads.
- Any reservation, even if confirmed, will be subject to verification of the data entered in the application and / or forms, the Campsite being able to cancel it in case of error or breach of the general contracting conditions published on our website and set out in the Reception notice board.
- To avoid damage by heavy rain and strong wind in a tent or other camping equipment, it is necessary to have suitable material in good condition, correctly mounted and fixed, resistant, waterproof and capable of supporting a water column of 4000 mm . on the floor and on the flysheet. We recommend the use of quality camping equipment, suitable for the conditions of the Mediterranean climate and designed for 3 seasons.
- The client will avoid all kinds of annoying noises and voices and will regulate the volume of their sound equipment so that they do not cause annoyance to their neighbors. The rest schedule is from 23:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- From 24:00 to 7:00, the circulation of vehicles inside the Camping is prohibited and silence must be absolute.