Recover the ancient tradition of the SPA for you (Salus per aqua). Thanks to the relaxing properties of water, your body and your mind will gain health and well-being.
At the Wellness Center you will find from the most traditional to the most innovative facilities:
- HAMMAM. It is popularly known as Turkish bath or steam bath. It is an excellent option to relax and purify your body. This bath offers you areas with progressive temperatures and humidity, from 40 to 50 degrees, and around 95% maximum humidity. Water joins us as refreshment and in order to create temperature contrasts; aromatherapy strengths the therapeutic effects. Although Hammam is from Middle East origin its beneficial effects were already known in Greco-Roman times, when the body was purified with this humid and aromatised heat itinerary.
- SAUNA. It is a wind warm and dry bath from Nordic origin. It is delivered in an atmosphere based on natural wood with temperatures from 80 to 100 degrees and a low humidity rate around 20%. This is done in order to stimulate sweating. Finish made out of it a real life philosophy. This is because his beneficial effects can be seen in the thermoregulation system and organism transpiration, helping to eliminate acids and toxins with an immediate depurative and relaxing effect.
- SENSATIONS SHOWERS. They offer multiple emotions and toning massages. It combines properties of hot and cold water with essential oils. It is a sensual experience revalorising blood circulation and stimulating calf muscles, legs, waist and head.
- JACUZZI. The ancient Romans already knew water beneficial effects for health. Jacuzzi is based on the ancient concept of hydrotherapy. The hydro massage is done through water jets, air bubbles and temperature. All these elements interact with blood and lymphatic circulation. It reduces the feeling of heaviness, helps liquids drainage, mitigating mussels tension and providing a general relaxing and well-being feeling.
- ICE FOUNTAIN. This ice glass waterfall is used as a complement to the hot water or steam baths in order to stimulate and improve blood circulation.
Wellness Itinerary price: 8 € (time 60 minutes).
Tickets’ selling at Reception, a previous pre-booking is recommended.